The current lack of and need for a quality, high-end administration solution, coupled with the opportunity to translate a management expense into a fund expense (there are significant rework costs due to service issues with their administrator) make this service a value added solution.
Logic will identify an efficient and effective administrative solution, one that offers a smart mix of cost and capabilities as well as reliable deployment in a demanding environment.
Logic identifies objectives, investigates options and manages the transition with minimal interruption to day to day activities of the organization.
- Maintain official books and records
- Prepare multi-currency GAAP accounting records in general ledger
- Maintain position lots for tax preparation
- Monitor corporate actions on holdings
- Calculate and accrue fund expenses
- Calculate investment gains and losses for book and tax purposes
- Determine fund's net income
- Calculate Net Asset Value
- Prepare periodic financial statements conforming with GAAP standards
- Book purchases/redemptions/transfers as directed by transfer agent
- Provide Investor services
- Prepare investor statements on investment returns
- Functional Business Review